Our activities are carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, internal regulations, policies and procedures of KMG, which are adapted in each of SDEs of KMG.
Thus, we may state that
- We guarantee the absence of discrimination. All employees are treated equally, regardless of their race, religion, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation and disability;
- We do not use child labor;
- We do not endorse and do not exercise forced labor;
- We acknowledge the right of every employee to freedom of association and the signing of a collective agreement;
- We respect the rights and needs of local communities in the regions of our operations. We are always open to dialogue and resolution of any problems on the basis of our meetings with local communities and other complaints mechanisms.
In order to improve the social well-being of every employee of the company, strengthen the responsibility of the employer and employees for the results of production and economic activities, achievement of the optimal balance of the interests of parties in the framework of social partnership, collective agreements are signed in KMG organizations.
The group of companies has an approved standard form of the collective agreement, which defines the conditions and common mechanisms of organization of labor remuneration, working time and recreation, occupational safety and health, employment of discharged employees and social support, which are recommended by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the employer.